Main Menu

Help ma boab! Where next for Caballistics after prog 1473?

Started by The Amstor Computer, 31 January, 2006, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

paulvonscott

No, humanity is quite safe from the curse of me liking them Dave/Ian.

I, Cosh

Haven't they got a load of old Project Doppelganger gubbins lying around that Brand could have used to whip up a quick sacrificial double?
We never really die.

Roger Godpleton

The Demon in Jenny finds what's left of his remains, makes his boo-boo all better, then shoves one of his/her/its relatives in his body, but Brand resists, and so he now has A SPLIT PERSONALITY. Except his other personality IS PURE EVIL AND SHIT.

It'll be like Prince of Persia 3/the baddie from  Buffy series 5/a whole load of other junk.

Yes, I am in a 'funny' mood.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Goaty

what if Jenny Demon still got some feelings for Brand? and i maybe expect brand still alive... as there always twists!!

GermanAndy

Is Brand really dead? :-) What about the smoker? Was this the Inspector trailing Brand? Maybe some switch?

On the other hand, Ness knows his trade, he would know if he pushed Brand or not.

But I also see Hannah emerging as the "real" heroine of the piece. Sure, she is only a mercenary, but she is in her right mind to make some things right.

The Monarch

Man Gordon can really mess with you

Just as we see that my second fave Slater is still alive he decides to off my fave character.

DavidXBrunt

I posted this in the review thread but an abridged version of what might be nexr is -

Fairy Changling substitute Brand saved Titania blackmail Chapter Verse.

skurvy

Where does 'Help ma boab" come form and what does it all mean?

Not being a sweaty, I've wondered about this for years. I only ever seem to read it in 2000ad or hear Alan Brazil muttering it on talksport...

DavidXBrunt

The exact meaning I can't help you with but it's a Scots comedy exclamation, usually in tandem with Jings! and Crivvens! If it didn't start off in the Broons and Oor Wullie then it was popularised in them and other D.C. Thompson humour strips. It's on a par with Gosh! or Fiddlesticks! in that you assume that it's being used instead of stronger language.

skurvy

Ah, I see. Whilst we're at it what are 'cooties'?

I, Cosh

Where does 'Help ma boab" come form and what does it all mean?

A Scot saying this is roughly equivalent to a surprised Frenchman saying Zut Alors! or Sacre Bleu!
We never really die.

Art

Cooties are deadly mouth germs, sort of a cross between scabies and herpes sores, only invisible.

Quirkafleeg

Cooties are the yank version of our 'germs' that give you the 'lurgey'. They inhabit the tops of coke bottles but can be destroyed by make a fist round the top of the bottle and twisting it.