Main Menu

New crossover concepts

Started by Hawkmumbler, 26 August, 2011, 01:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

O Lucky Stevie!

Of mice & men vs Korky the Cat
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

The Adventurer

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 30 September, 2011, 07:12:39 PM
Chaos Marines vs Dredd.

We just had this thread on another forum I frequent. I tried to mount a defense but the general consistence was Dredd might be able to stop one single Space Marine (based mostly on the fact that he's a named storied hero, and the space marine is a faceless mook). But Justice Department would get rolled by the Imperium of Man on numbers alone. Though I personally believe that the technologicly regressive Imperium, and the still technologically progressive Justice Department would make the conflict closer then most might think. I mean, Judge Techs could totally reverse engineer anything the Imperium lost and can't replace.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

brendan1

Batman is referenced in a Dredd story, but is referred to as 'that Gotham clown'.

Hahaha. Super.

GordonR

Quote from: brendan1 on 14 October, 2011, 12:09:12 PM
Batman is referenced in a Dredd story, but is referred to as 'that Gotham clown'.

Hahaha. Super.

Think that's a refence to The Joker (who's in Die Laughing), not Batman.

Hawkmumbler

I was wondering if the DC relaunch would affect the possibility of another Batman/ Dredd crossover.

Zarjazzer

@!he Adventurer a thrilling discussion on that site i tend to side with the view MC 1 would be overwhelmed. Chaos and tje imperium have armies in the millions even billions. Dreddy  vs Space  Marine dreddy might get a few but even that big chin isn?tbolter proof. I reckon he'd launch an insurgency.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

flintlockjaw

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

brendan1

Quote from: GordonR on 14 October, 2011, 01:34:51 PM
Quote from: brendan1 on 14 October, 2011, 12:09:12 PM

Hahaha. Super.

Think that's a refence to The Joker (who's in Die Laughing), not Batman.

Awwwww