Main Menu

Meg 277: Racing for her life

Started by Dan Kelly, 14 October, 2008, 10:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

Was it just me or was the bulk of the feature material shit this month?

The history of grown up comics was good and interesting

but the rest was shit

I don't buy my meg to read about us comics if I wanted that I would buy wizard or something like that

that bit about comic movies screamed filler!

and especially the movie reviews (which I usually don't have a problem with) I mean seriously tons of stuff on the cinema and dvd this month and they were the ones they picked to review?!?

oh and yay for the canon but going by the extra names lsited as appearing in it i'm scared that they are only reprinting the first series and not the second

chris_askham

The text piece about comic movies was pretty awful. Had absolutely nothing to say whatsoever and took a whole page of padding to say it. Still, it could have been worse - it could have been two whole pages.

And I'm no more convinced to watch Chuck now than I was before reading the article on it. At least last issues piece on Battlestar Galactica, alongside recommendatons from many others, convinced me to buy season 1 on the cheap of ebay. Whether I'll actually watch it is another matter.

And we'll have no more silly talk about The Driver - it was, and always will be, a true classic.