Main Menu

Moore does it...

Started by JOE SOAP, 21 February, 2009, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Yeah, I understand that bit.  It's just that as you say, it's doubtless Moore really cares and he actually "DID" nothing to make it crap.  And it also seems like people are *wanting* the film to be crap - surely that's a daft thing to hope for.

It's OK, I miss the humour in Little Britain (mostly) and Bo Selecta (entirely - in fact everything that bloke has ever done) as well.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Roger Godpleton

But he's doing impersonations that sound nothing like the subject. Don't you see?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "Tiplodocus"Yeah, I understand that bit.  It's just that as you say, it's doubtless Moore really cares and he actually "DID" nothing to make it crap.  And it also seems like people are *wanting* the film to be crap - surely that's a daft thing to hope for.

It's OK, I miss the humour in Little Britain (mostly) and Bo Selecta (entirely - in fact everything that bloke has ever done) as well.

Alan Moore is a magician, he can do anything he wants. Also, it's a JOKE.

House of Usher

I'd have enjoyed it more if it had been proof-read properly. There should be no 'd' in the middle of alleged, and 'no-one' is usually hyphenated. But I like the idea of Alan Moore standing in front of a bank of screens like Adrian Veidt for any reason.
STRIKE !!!