Main Menu

Please can we have some more Strony, J?

Started by DavidXBrunt, 17 August, 2002, 02:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

johhnys death was a waste, tough call. superb story line, futile end, but massive step in creative direction. but he is back now. so i think we can all safely agree it was a good story.
did you note the thing about carlos e refusing to draw it as he felt it was an error to kill johnny off?
the guys not only a great artist he also understands the character and its impact he created with it.
anyone know who made that decesion, was it an actaul call and stand taken or a simple story line call by the editor?
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

almighty mat

Are Jphnny and Wulf 'back', or ios this an Untold Tales Of.. type-thing. Now I think about it, the same question goes for the new Rogue Trooper story.

mat

Slippery PD

Th SD stories are "untold" tales, IMHO it would be wrong to bring either back to life.  Death should be the end, no more chronological stories after that. I hate that contrived "Oh look we cant find the body endings all too apparent in american comics"  Kuodos really to wagner for not making Johnny come back but delving into his past.  This kinda fits.

The RT stories are also Untold, although GordonR can tell you better than I.  Oh and if I aint congratulated you on it.  Well done on the RT arc, I personally like it al lot

2000AD Online

hey is that rogue trooper dead now i heard he was killed in the 900s am i right?