Main Menu

ebay sale coming up

Started by ncalvert5, 28 January, 2009, 09:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncalvert5

Just a quick note to give any collectors a heads up that I'll be selling my 2000ad Progs, Annuals, Best ofs, Winter Specials, Megs, Posters and any Freebies I still have laying about the place on ebay over the next few weeks.

Will add a full list here tomorrow, but its about early mid 90s - 2000

Most issues are in Very Good condition, later issues have news agents writing on cover, even though I was the only kid who read the Galaxy's Greatest comic round here, go figure.

All have been read, sorry, do have some rare ones including I think 1208, will double check and let ya'll know, might even have 1066, which a mate made a fuss of once a  while back?

Posters have slight damage from BlueTak grease and some minor tears

Will be selling most of the issues around a £ plus p+p, unless otherwise from my price guide, again all follows tomorrow.

Reason for selling is not enough room in my place and better someone gets some enjoyment out of them than sitting in a box moving from flat to flat.

Cheers,

N

p.s. when are they gonna make the SD film, it's about time?

choppersi

Hi pal contact me on mailto:simon.fowles@sky.com">simon.fowles@sky.com and maybe we can agree a price but please let me know prog numbers etc. cheers dude

ncalvert5

Hi,

Managed to shift a few Progs on ebay to American Collectors so got a grip of what things are worth.

Still got about 200progs left and 2 Yearbooks.

Will be running the ebay sale again in a month or two unless the above post takes them, or anyone else makes any offers.

Cheers,