Main Menu

Bristol Expo Sketch Thread

Started by LARF, 11 May, 2009, 08:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bouwel

I covet the O'Neill Nemesis.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

IndigoPrime

Quote from: "swimini tulkas"Stonkin D'israeli Stronts there. Not an artist I'd imagine in the role but they have got me intrigued./quote]
Likewise. Looking at those also makes me think D'is would be great on (original/madcap) Robo-Hunter. The mag's just too talented.

Wake

Here are mine:

I've added these plus all the ones my son got to my facebook album. Look out for the Kevin O'Neill Judge Death.

Bouwel

I love the way that Nemesis has an 'Oh no, I'm being drawn again' sort of look in each of the sketches.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Rex Banner

Quote from: "Bouwel"I love the way that Nemesis has an 'Oh no, I'm being drawn again' look

I asked Mr O'Neill for the 2000AD character of his choosing and I was surprised he did Nemesis. I was convinced he would have chosen Torquemada for some reason. 'Tis a fatnastic sketch and I love the look in his eye.

This is Lisa's print that she bought from Steve Sampson. She was very excited as it's the first piece of comic art she has ever bought.

It's a print of Mr Sampson's page from Forty-Five. More here - http://thefortyfivecomic.blogspot.com/

Bolt-01

Now that he has seen it, I'm happy to share the only sketch I got from Bristol. The rather marvellous Nikolai Dante by John Burns.

Colin YNWA

With so many great sketches here it seems silly to pick out favourites BUT how great are both those John Burn Dantes. That man is such a talnet.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Damn fine stuff folks and well done for taking the time and the trouble to get 'em.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla