THE BEST SAFETY FILM EVER

Started by JOE SOAP, 31 July, 2009, 12:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Dark Jimbo

This truly is a thing of beauty.
@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

Actually shown at my FETAC-accredited government-subsidised week-long Safety for Managers course.  No joke.  It was the only amusing thing that happened all week.

I, Cosh

Brilliant. Like an outtake from Bad Taste.
We never really die.

Radbacker

try this one, just pointed out to me by my house mate.

Will you be here Tomorrow?
http://www.manofest.com/Content/the-10-funniest-workplace-training-videos-of-all-time/Page-2.html
these things truelly are like fun cheap old horror movies.

CU Radbacker

Colin YNWA

Brillant. What I love is the fact that after the first few they decide they're bored of actually giving safety advice anymore and just chop people up!

The Legendary Shark

Love the two guys screaming at one another, one of them muted by earmuffs! Genius!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Kerrin

That's fantastic. I'm going to have to show the boss, he's a notoriously bad forklift driver.

DavidXBrunt

Quote from: Kerrin on 31 July, 2009, 06:56:03 PM
That's fantastic. I'm going to have to show the boss, he's a notoriously bad forklift driver.

Oh and I suppose you're the fucking Pope of forklift driving. Give the guy a break for once!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: DavidXBrunt on 31 July, 2009, 09:39:48 PM

Oh and I suppose you're the fucking Pope of forklift driving. Give the guy a break for once!

Kerrin

Quote from: DavidXBrunt on 31 July, 2009, 09:39:48 PM

Well yeah, I would give him a break but he's crunched four cars, destroyed three roller shutter doors and crushed an industrial dust extractor. He's a fucking vandal basically.
We try and persuade him that there are more important things to occupy his time with than "playing on the forklift", as he puts it.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

HdE

I think I've seen this before years ago, under the title of 'Fork Lift Driver Claus'.

I hate gore and violence. But it DID make me laugh, just like a certain similar Monty Python sketch...
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/