Main Menu

subscription

Started by Toshimo, 25 March, 2002, 04:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toshimo

I recently suscribed to 2000ad last week over the internet .I was wondering if there is any irish suscribers out there who can tell me how long before i get my first copy sent?? roughly of course IE: a week a month whatever.

thanks

House of Usher

I have now missed 2 Progs in a row. It's getting increasingly difficult for me to get to the shops midweek, and if I go into town at the weekend it's a special trip just to get 2000ad.

I'm going to have to turn to Tharg's Future Shop for my missing issues anyway, so I think it may be time I started subscribing again.

Looking at the subscription ad it would appear the only way to exercise the £130 one-off payment option to receive both titles is to send a cheque to the warehouse in Malden. Or is it possible to do this by credit card over the phone? The subscription ad doesn't say so.
STRIKE !!!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: House of Usher on 07 November, 2009, 11:44:32 AM
I have now missed 2 Progs in a row. It's getting increasingly difficult for me to get to the shops midweek, and if I go into town at the weekend it's a special trip just to get 2000ad.

I'm going to have to turn to Tharg's Future Shop for my missing issues anyway, so I think it may be time I started subscribing again.

Looking at the subscription ad it would appear the only way to exercise the £130 one-off payment option to receive both titles is to send a cheque to the warehouse in Malden. Or is it possible to do this by credit card over the phone? The subscription ad doesn't say so.

I paid for mine over the phone about 4 months ago now so unless somethings changed hopefully shouldn't be a problem. Also as I recall Denise lets you pick the issue you want to start from so you may well be able to include the issues you're missing into your subscription rather than make a seperate payment for them.

radiator

I just pay on a monthly basis, I upped my sub to include the Meg as well yesterday and it works out as about £12pm.

House of Usher

Quote from: radiator on 07 November, 2009, 12:03:14 PM
I just pay on a monthly basis, I upped my sub to include the Meg as well yesterday and it works out as about £12pm.

Hmm. 12 x £12 = £144.

I think I'd rather shell out £130 in one hit. I'll ring the number and see if they'll take my money by credit card. It's difficult for me to cover a large cheque at the moment.
STRIKE !!!

radiator

I'd do it sharpish, sub prices are going up very soon.