Main Menu

Carlos Ezquerra: lung cancer operation

Started by Trout, 23 July, 2010, 12:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: albion83uk on 23 July, 2010, 05:50:38 PM
I loved Carlos comment on Facebook....

"ok, one less lung but.. who the hell need two for drawing those mighty fine ladies & the occasional no. 4 cartridge?"

Stevie's fixed that up for you there Carlos  :D

But seriously, I'm glad you're on the mend & wishing you all the best.

The back pages of my maths book in year 9 would have been far duller without you.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Spaceghost

Carlos, I'm glad you're feeling better. You ARE 2000AD and you've drawn some of the best comics I've ever read. Judge Dredd and Strontium Dog are my favourite 2000AD characters and both sprang from your nib (if you'll pardon the expression!).

I hope you'll be drawing for us all for many years to come!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

eggonlegs

Emperor

Carlos stopped by the chat to check in, but had to sign in under a different username:

Quotekrloss: thanks.. I forgot, and as I am still at hospital I dont have my notes
krloss: I am fine, more or less, thanks to everybody!
krloss: nice nurses, nice views to the marina... what else do I need??
krloss: I supposse tomorrow I'll go home, I've been here for 17 days, ten of then in intensive care unit..
krloss: but... that's history!

So sounds like he is on the mend already ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Adventurer

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Radbacker

I believe its on wednesday nights and you should be able to find it here, of course Wednesday night for you guys is very early thursday morning for me and too early for me to be around.

http://www.2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,21832.780.html

CCU Radbacker

Radbacker

and glad to hear your heading home soon Mr Ezquerra.

Cu Radbacker

Colin YNWA

He seemed in fine spirits to and was very grateful of all the thoughts and good wishes too.

Proudhuff

Best wishes sir, keep of the stoggies, your comic needs you!
DDT did a job on me