Main Menu

The Life and Death of Johnny Alpha- *contains spoilers*

Started by Withnail's liver, 25 August, 2010, 06:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Withnail's liver

So, just read the prog and rather than posting this in the prog review thought it might help to have a thread for consolidated ideas as to where this story is going.  I for one wasn't expecting those those 3 words- to be continued...

My immediate thoughts were if this is a two (or indeed more) parter, will we being seeing this first part of the story as the "life" side of the story with johnny being brought back, will we be seeing reasons for Johnny having to be killed off again? Will the next part to be the "death" side?  The story is called the Life and Death of Johnny Alpha after all...
I have a heart condition.  If you hit me it's murder!

Dandontdare

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Withnail's liver on 25 August, 2010, 06:13:20 PM
So, just read the prog and rather than posting this in the prog review thought it might help to have a thread for consolidated ideas as to where this story is going.  I for one wasn't expecting those those 3 words- to be continued...

My immediate thoughts were if this is a two (or indeed more) parter, will we being seeing this first part of the story as the "life" side of the story with johnny being brought back, will we be seeing reasons for Johnny having to be killed off again? Will the next part to be the "death" side?  The story is called the Life and Death of Johnny Alpha after all...

I think it's the opposite, we've seen the "death" -again, in flashback- now it's time for the "life".

The break in the story will be delayed for more mundane and real reasons, it's broken up because of Carlos' lung cancer and his recovery from the operation. He has to draw a "Koburn" story for the meg before he gets to finish this SD story. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, so far it's been spectacular.

Jared Katooie

No! No Koburn! Want Strontium Dog!

I need to know what happens!

HOO-HAA

Need to go grab my prog tomorrow, then... But, ARGGH! The wait, the wait!  :-\

All worth it, of course. Especially if they...

*hint* *cough*

... bring Red back  ;) 

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 25 August, 2010, 08:06:00 PM
No! No Koburn! Want Strontium Dog!

I need to know what happens!

You'll take your medicine and you'll like it.