Main Menu

A question for any 2000ad creators here

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 18 November, 2010, 09:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Where do you get your ideas?

Only joking. This is the real question:
What's your favourite thing you've ever done? Just curious
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Spaceghost

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 18 November, 2010, 09:32:39 PM
Where do you get your ideas?

Only joking. This is the real question:
What's your favourite thing you've ever done? Just curious

I'm not a 2000AD creator (yet) but my favourite thing I've ever done is to do sex to a bare lady.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Cthulouis

JayzusB.Christ

QuoteI'm not a 2000AD creator (yet) but my favourite thing I've ever done is to do sex to a bare lady.

Where did you get your ideas?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Spaceghost

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 19 November, 2010, 01:46:16 PM
QuoteI'm not a 2000AD creator (yet) but my favourite thing I've ever done is to do sex to a bare lady.

Where did you get your ideas?

Razzle mainly.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

pauljholden

Is this thread so far off topic that it's not worth saving? I dunno, but I'll have a go:

As of right now, the one work I've done that makes me proud (and that I remember) is Happy Valley.

For 2000AD? I dunno, there's lots of things I loved doing at the time (and there are bits of each that I'm fond of) but, I think, I'm still waiting to do something that I'll really look back at and go - yup, that one.

-pj

Cpt Rhodes

Does it count if you are an ex 2000ad creator?
The strip I'm doing just now is my favourite thing partly because I'm relatively happy with how it looks, I like the idea behind it and drawing undead vampire women in tight fitting costumes couldn't be more fun.
It combines the comics I loved as a kid, (War comics) with a dash of supernatural and at the same time doesn't take itself too seriously.

Mike Carroll

My favourite tends to be whatever I'm working on at the moment. When it's done, it's still my favourite for a week or so, then I start to hate it, thinking about all the things I should have done differently. After a while, I read over it and decide it's not so bad after all...

Right now, my favourites are the script I've just finished and one of the novels I've got coming out next year.

-- Mike

JayzusB.Christ

Cool! Thanks for the feedback. Captain Rhodes, I've said it before and I'll say it again - get your hole back in the prog. (Only joking, you've explained before that you can't right now, but would love to see it.)