Main Menu

The Results of my SECOND Driving Test are in!!!

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 04 July, 2011, 04:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

A failure, gah :(

It's as if the Government doesn't want drivers on the road anymore!!! >:(

I awear to you guys, alchoholism will awiat me at the end of this looooooooong road  >:( :(
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

TordelBack

Aye, don't be too disheartened - just one of those things, and you're far from alone.  Learn from the errors on your marking sheet, and get ready go again!  Every time you do it you're going to be a better driver than the last time, so you'll knock it on the head with number three.

Peter Wolf

Driving test examiners work to quotas so you can be failed just to meet their quotas.I failed my first driving test because of some stupid C*** parked in the road at the end of a T junction and i didnt get back far enough to the left of the road as i turned the corner as i was avoiding the stupidly parked car or else i would have passed.

You have to wait 8 weeks to take the test again which isnt much good if you want to get it all over with.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Something Fishy

ah don't worry. I kept totally losing my composure and it took me four attempts.  The only thing that ever really got me nervous like that.

COMMANDO FORCES

When you go for your next test just remember this.

Girls can pass this test  ;)

Now if that doesn't give you some get up and go, I don't know what will. Above all try and RELAX when you do the test, that above everything else is the best advice, even though it's hard to relax!

Banners

What did you fail on? If you failed because you ran over a kitten, I have no sympathy(!)

;-)

vzzbux

You have my sympathise. (From someone who passed first time)

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Radbacker

not to worry, i got my aussie one on first attempt but i was 30 years old before i even went for it.  Fingers crossed for next time.

CU Radbacker

Tiplodocus

Assuming that the kitten had leapt out at you at the last minute and there was no time for an emergency stop, would you get failed for

(a) running over the kitten or
(b) swerving to avoid the kitten?

I'm not a very good driver and I don't like kittens so I'd like to think it would be (b).
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Batman's Superior Cousin

Passed my manouvre (reversing around the GOD Famned corner) but got three majors:

1) Didn't put the indicator back on quickly after it switched itself off turing right on a roundabout

2) Parked the car opposite a parked car on a driveway

3) Despite having "right of way" to a large(ish) van, I didn't stop long enough to wait until all cars continuing to pass the turning I was heading into
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Banners

Meh. I think most of us drivers commit those kind of 'failures' on every journey we make(!)

Hard lines - better luck next time...