Main Menu

RESIDENT EVIL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by mogzilla, 23 January, 2012, 04:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_bGpe9qE8

stumbled on the trailer on xbox live and in my best teenage girls voice "OMG!!!!!

looks like we're getting proper zombies as well as the b.o.w's  leon,chris are main protagonists with a third over three stories in three locations looks like capcom listened to the fans and have ramped the survival horror element up to 11!   could be a serious contender for res 4's crown!!!

Satanist

TBH I really enjoyed RE5 and dont see what all the moaning was about. It was very similar in style to RE4 but sunnier.

Although I am glad to see proper zombies back. Hope they can get the mix right.

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: The Satanist on 23 January, 2012, 06:30:23 PM
TBH I really enjoyed RE5 and dont see what all the moaning was about.

Me, too. I thought there were a few very creepy scenes (the African villages). Whilst I thought 4 was better, I certainly enjoyed 5.

mogzilla

i just love zombies,as much as i enjoyed 4 i didnt like the las plagas as an enemy and dont get me started on salazar! and please no qte's capcom!!!!

Keef Monkey

The trailer looks tremendous, and like everything I want from a Resi game (and everything 5 wasn't).

Still though, once you see that the 6 logo looks a bit like a woman fellating a giraffe it's hard to unsee it.

Tiplodocus

Looks good to me. Hope this makes it onto Wii U.

Loved RESI 4 on the Wii (one of the few games I've ever actually completed) and quite like Mercenaries on the 3DS.  Next purchase for me though is REVELATIONS.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Satanist

Yeah Ive ordered 3DS resi and really looking forward to it.

I just finished DS Resi (original) so cant wait for another dose.

locustsofdeath!

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know if the REs from previous platforms will ever be available on the newer platforms (ie for download, like how you can get all the old Marios and such on the WII). I'd love to have the first three REs and Code: Veronica again (2 still being my favorite).

Satanist

Code Veronica is up for download on xbox360 and ps3 right now. 

Aint (ever) played it though so not sure how good a port it is.

golledge100

mogzilla

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 25 January, 2012, 08:59:25 PM
The trailer looks tremendous, and like everything I want from a Resi game (and everything 5 wasn't).

Still though, once you see that the 6 logo looks a bit like a woman fellating a giraffe it's hard to unsee it.

you are right ,though how you came to that conclusion..... :o

Satanist

Picked the 3DS resi up this morning with circle pad pro (£30, thankyou Zavvi) and will give it a bash this afternoon.

Wifes in Edinburgh and kids are at my sisters so I'll get some peace to enjoy.