Main Menu

New Mongoose figures and a Manta Prowl Tank!

Started by strontium71, 12 August, 2011, 10:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strontium71

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/news/news_item.php?pkid_news=509

Caligula and Inaba are the new figures , and there is news of the 28mm scale Prowl Tank coming soon  :)
...because I hate you.

strontium71

According to the forums there , it could be quite a large vehicle and possibly in the £50-100 range...
...because I hate you.

JSouth5942

Quick question, do these figures come painted like pictured or is the idea you paint them yourself?

Not interested in the game or painting them just thought they looked like nice little collectables.

JSouth

Dunk!

I'm first in the queue for a Manta Prowl Tank model.

Anyone out there wanna quote me a price for putting it together and painting it?
"Trust we"

Toni Scandella

They come in kit form and are unpainted.

Putting them together and painting them is half the fun! That's the bit I really like :)

Richmond Clements

Slightly OT- I haven't heard anything about their Dredd books for a while. Are they still a going concern?

strontium71

I could be wrong but I reckon they've been quietly forgotten about - which is a bit of a shit if you've bought the previous ones.
...because I hate you.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: strontium71 on 16 August, 2011, 05:02:25 PM
I could be wrong but I reckon they've been quietly forgotten about - which is a bit of a shit if you've bought the previous ones.

Mmmm... that's what I suspected.

Dunk!

Quote from: Toni Scandella on 16 August, 2011, 04:46:56 PM
Putting them together and painting them is half the fun! That's the bit I really like :)

No it isn't.

That's why I'm offering hard cash for a pro job.

That's 'pro' job!
"Trust we"

gronk guy

May release...................... hopefully.

Angel gang out now.

Bat King

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 16 August, 2011, 04:54:08 PM
Slightly OT- I haven't heard anything about their Dredd books for a while. Are they still a going concern?

Back in January 2011 Mr Sprange confirmed no more Judge Dredd Titles would be forthcoming. He did say he was still talking to Rebellion about things...

There were several articles in Signs & Portents penned by John White.  These however ceased, I think with some unprinted submissions from my esteemed colleague. (John White is a Player over on Play Dredd - we haven't coaxed him in to running a game yet)
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex