Main Menu

MEG 329 - UNHOLY TERRORS

Started by Buttonman, 13 October, 2012, 07:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 30 October, 2012, 08:07:59 PM
Marshall's art is a little wonky

Yeah, what's going on there... occasionally it looks like he's skewed the faces in photoshop, just dragging one corner so the perspective is, well, wonky. Why? I've noticed this before with Marshall, but it seemed particularly pronounced in this episode.

Also Finn - I remember this from the first time around but after a quick flick through I thought the art looked so hideously dated I couldn't bring myself to re-read it.

I don't enjoy moaning (honest) but next month's Meg is going to be my last. I'm going to see Snapshot out and hopefully the last part of Ratfink, then I'm cancelling the sub before American Reaper returns. Feel slightly less guilty now that it looks like Prodigal is taking one out!  ;)

Proudhuff

I've just renewed mine and happy to, even with the sexy orsereich returning, its still worth it for the monthly thrill of a double thump on a satruday every four week ( or monthly whatever)
DDT did a job on me

The Prodigal

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 07 November, 2012, 01:10:14 PM
Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 30 October, 2012, 08:07:59 PM
Marshall's art is a little wonky

Yeah, what's going on there... occasionally it looks like he's skewed the faces in photoshop, just dragging one corner so the perspective is, well, wonky. Why? I've noticed this before with Marshall, but it seemed particularly pronounced in this episode.

Also Finn - I remember this from the first time around but after a quick flick through I thought the art looked so hideously dated I couldn't bring myself to re-read it.

I don't enjoy moaning (honest) but next month's Meg is going to be my last. I'm going to see Snapshot out and hopefully the last part of Ratfink, then I'm cancelling the sub before American Reaper returns. Feel slightly less guilty now that it looks like Prodigal is taking one out!  ;)

I have never read American Reaper but boy does it divide opinion on here. I rely on you guys big time for guidance on all things but this one has me all over the place.

I'm nervous about jumping on the meg at the worst time.

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: The Prodigal on 07 November, 2012, 06:25:18 PM

Honestly Prodigal just go for it, if the meg's not your cup of tea you've got a WHOLE year to mull it over - there'll be plenty of other stories in there to mix it up and even if, like some people on here, you DESPISE Reaper it won't run for the whole 12 issues (probably). Who's to say you won't UTTERLY LOVE IT! Dive innnnn!

The Prodigal

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 07 November, 2012, 06:59:40 PM
Quote from: The Prodigal on 07 November, 2012, 06:25:18 PM

Honestly Prodigal just go for it, if the meg's not your cup of tea you've got a WHOLE year to mull it over - there'll be plenty of other stories in there to mix it up and even if, like some people on here, you DESPISE Reaper it won't run for the whole 12 issues (probably). Who's to say you won't UTTERLY LOVE IT! Dive innnnn!

:) You're probably right mate. As you say who knows? Might even love it.