Main Menu

The "He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named" Walks Among Us Thread...

Started by locustsofdeath!, 24 January, 2012, 07:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

mogzilla

Goaty

Now he post on many forums that Dredd is... Superhero?  :-\ ::)

JayzusB.Christ

Quote'it's unseemly the way you fixate on that guy when he obviously has real problems' and 'he's forum cancer' camps.

I've only really skimmed through the thread but I'm in both of these camps.  I don't like people throwing abuse back at him, because he genuinely does seem to be mentally ill.  I know he does it to everyone else, but why stoop to that level ourselves?

But anyone who doesn't have experience of him - it's not really the occasional insulting and obsessive post that causes his otracisation (if that's a proper word), it's the sheer number of them.  His whole life seems to consist of posting on boards to the extent that all the previously interesting threads get clogged up with unreadable nonsense, insulting or no.  He's like fallout dust - his toxicity gets everywhere before you know it.

Anyway, this is all for the benefit of newer posters, it's been said a million times before. I won't speak of him again, sorry
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

bluemeanie

I've had Scojo posting over in the comments on my website and apart from a crazy theory that Mike Carrol had effectively mugged John Wagner and forced one of his strips into Day of Chaos I dont really see what the big problem is. (I've since spoken to Mike about this who finds it all funny, so its cool).

I actually quite enjoy his posts but then I've always enjoyed a good "nutter on the bus". His arguments that the Dredd movie would suck based on one dumpster in the back of a leaked pre SFX shot was pure insanity but it was fun telling him so.

Dont agree with a most of what he says, but then I dont agree with most of what everyone on the internet says.

Never really got why he seems to generate mild panic.

Its the end of Elm Street man, if it bugs you ignore it... sure I've made a few ignore lists myself
"I take back every bit of energy I ever gave you. You're nothing. You're shit."

M.I.K.

Quote from: bluemeanie on 11 April, 2012, 01:07:41 PM
I dont really see what the big problem is.

That's because he's never accused you of rape or paedophilia or made fun of the death of one of your pets. That kind of thing tends to annoy folk.

A.Cow

Quote from: M.I.K. on 11 April, 2012, 09:35:26 PM
Quote from: bluemeanie on 11 April, 2012, 01:07:41 PM
I dont really see what the big problem is.
That's because he's never accused you of rape or paedophilia or made fun of the death of one of your pets. That kind of thing tends to annoy folk.

Speaking personally as somebody who Sc*j* has accused of paedophilia, it gets pretty serious very quickly -- especially when you work with kids for a living, as I do.  (Needless to say a hasty retraction came wimpering out of him pretty sharpish when legal measures were mentioned.)

A colleague of mine once commented, "Just because someone has special needs, doesn't preclude them from being a nasty piece of shite too."

It's 99% likely that Sc*j*'s extreme behaviour is a symptom of his mental health problems.  But it's he who doesn't take his medication properly (verified, I do believe, by Rebellion staff who have contact with the family) and therefore he must take responsiblity for the problems caused by his own inaction.

If a schizophrenic person with with a history of serious violence stopped taking their medication you'd have good reason to section them for the protection of society.

This nasty troll needs to be taken offline.  Given the (albeit excessive) sentence handed to that other twat over the Muamba racism, Nestel needs a serious lesson in the consequences of his antisocial actions.

brendan1

Who's wonkychop anyway? Or is it fonky?

He is smug and annoying, but he isn't scojo.