Main Menu

Buying last 4 years of megazine and progs

Started by Nubby mcstubbins, 09 August, 2012, 12:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nubby mcstubbins

Hello -

I used to be a subscriber and I'm renewing my subscription.  Trying to find options for stocking up on the issues I've missed.  If anyone is looking to sell off the last 4 years or so please pm me.

I'm missing prog 1555.

Otherwise the last issues I have are 1558 for the weekly, and 248 for the megazine.

In terms of asking price I am totally open.  It seems that .50 is the going rate, but I'm open to more.

Also may just go through the store, but some issues are sold out so wanted to check my options.

I do live in the United States and will gladly pay for that shipping and handling.

vzzbux

Scan E-Bay you can pick up some bulk collections for decent prices.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Fatboydale

I have all issues upto issue 1771 ( special rare issue ) and the megazine's to 3.12 all in high grade ... cover price + postage & for a job lot 10% discount ...

Yes loads on ebay , mainly older issues ... or single ones , not seen a recent set for ages ..( watch me look like a dick and a set will be on ebay...lol )

Nubby mcstubbins

I think my personal messages aren't working.  I can see messages fine, but nothing I send is showing up in my outbox.

There's one fine gentlemen on here in particular I've been trying to reply to.

Nubby mcstubbins

Hey pm sending is still broken to me, though mods are helping.

Blixab, if you see this, can you please follow up via email?  Meant to tell you I'm interested and it just didn't get out.

betel_uk

I've sent you a PM in case you still need these back issues...
Ian