Main Menu

HELP

Started by pye-01, 28 July, 2012, 05:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pye-01

Hello everyone! due to various reasons I'm stuck inside working instead of playing the xbox and drinking enjoying the sunshine...

Anyway, I have a fairly urgent request which I'm hoping one or more of you can help me with!
I desperately, desperately need half decent cover scans of Progs 766 and 862, plus the best picture available of judge dredd from a panel or 2 in the episode in Prog 1067 (spawney? I have no idea what the art looks like off the top of my head but i need a fairly square picture to fill some space).

It's for a book we're putting together, which is desperately overdue, and i'm stuck at home with no access to the work archive. This is a bit of a last ditch attempt, as otherwise i'll have to take the plunge and drive the 60+ miles to the nerve centre tomorrow morning.

If you can help please let me know. I'd need the scans at 300 dpi, and at 100% size, but please don't worry about doing the colour correction/sharpening etc or using any scanner settings that do the same - I can sort that out myself.

This will be a largely thankless task, but much appreciated by a stressed out design-bot well into his 10th hour of unpaid overtime!

cheers chaps
pye

CrazyFoxMachine

Here ye go - with the latter request, very fortunately one of the few issue I've got hanging around! Not sure if Photobucket has the full thing at 100 percent which is what I uploaded, if not give me a shout and I'll e-mail it to you!

JOE SOAP

pye-01

@joesoap

cheers my man - those cover scans are perfect.

thanks very much to you both!

JOE SOAP