Main Menu

Great unused Day of Chaos T-Shirt Design

Started by Pete Wells, 25 August, 2012, 11:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSurfer

I would definitely like to see some articles on design or designers perhaps in 'interrogation' in the Megazine. 2000AD has been through some excellent design phases over the years, such as when covers were graced with Kevin O'Neill's superb hand drawn lettering. And I think many people are not aware that lots of classic covers were designed by Robin Smith. 2000AD/Rebellion design ain't too bad nowadays as well. ;)

Pete Wells

Yeah, an interview with Robin Smith in the Meg would be cool...

Robo-K33F

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 29 August, 2012, 10:41:30 AM
I would definitely like to see some articles on design or designers perhaps in 'interrogation' in the Megazine. 2000AD has been through some excellent design phases over the years, such as when covers were graced with Kevin O'Neill's superb hand drawn lettering. And I think many people are not aware that lots of classic covers were designed by Robin Smith. 2000AD/Rebellion design ain't too bad nowadays as well. ;)

The current duo are a pair of odious layabouts who smell of cabbage and couldn't string a sentence together if their lives depended on it.

Good idea to interview the old guard though...

maryanddavid

QuoteI would definitely like to see some articles on design or designers

Coming soon.... :thumbsup:

Mikey

Quote from: pye-01 on 29 August, 2012, 09:27:07 AM
I mockup quite a lot of things that never see the light of day. Might be cool to show them in a bit of a 'what if...' thing.
hmm...

Make it so. And stick that gruddamn image on a t-shirt while we're at it Tharg!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Trout

Quote from: maryanddavid on 30 August, 2012, 10:50:27 PM
QuoteI would definitely like to see some articles on design or designers

Coming soon.... :thumbsup:

And it is very impressive indeed.