Main Menu

Olivia Thirlby talks to 2000adonline.com!

Started by Goaty, 13 September, 2012, 04:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danbo

The golden rule is half your age plus seven.You cannot go wrong.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

JayzusB.Christ

QuoteYes, well.. You've also got Stallone as an avatar..

:lol:

I know, I know.. it's a lonely road, but someone must tread it.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

dweezil2

Great interview that!

Shows she knows what makes Anderson tick and why she's such a compelling character.

Hope we get to see more of Thirlby as Anderson in the sequel.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Zarjazzer

I'm sure she meant Zarjazzer not zarjaz. Seriously though fascinating interview. She seems a genuinely good un.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

judge devs

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 14 September, 2012, 01:17:01 PM

LOL, Should that be her minimum age or the gap?

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: judge devs on 14 September, 2012, 06:45:37 PM

The gap, I believe, as recommended in olde-worlde Mrs Beeton-style romance guides.  I say feck it, though, whatever makes you happy.  And is legal, of course. 

Actually some of the soundtrack when I listened to it in the I-Sense cinema reminded me of the booming, ethereal sounds of the bigger techno gigs I used to go to, so put that in your pipe and smoke it, Olivia (but I still love you, don't worry).
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Danbo

Quote from: judge devs on 14 September, 2012, 06:45:37 PM

The gap,works at whatever age you are and keeps everything above board.

Danbo

Doh,as Jayzus pointed out,the Lord post in mysterious ways.

JayzusB.Christ

judge devs

Having said all this about the gap between my age and the lovely Ms Thirlby, depsite the recommendations of Mrs Beeton, it is all reasonably academic as I suspect I have about as much chance as a fat juve cornered by Judge Death. Bollocks.

judge devs

Quote from: PsychoGoatee on 13 September, 2012, 07:20:03 PM
'Bout time somebody cracked down on dance music.

I guess it depends on what she means by dance music, but it does make me curious as to what her taste in music is given her apparent hatred of dance music. Personally, big fan of things like Orbital and the like but never got my head around Drum & Bass and don't get me started on R&B etc.

PsychoGoatee

Quote from: judge devs on 15 September, 2012, 10:13:09 AMI guess it depends on what she means by dance music, but it does make me curious as to what her taste in music is given her apparent hatred of dance music. Personally, big fan of things like Orbital and the like but never got my head around Drum & Bass and don't get me started on R&B etc.

Metal, I'd imagine.  :cool:

judge devs

Actually, I pegged her for bit of an Indie girl.