Main Menu

New old Who?

Started by Colin YNWA, 13 June, 2013, 03:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

QuoteNot to mention bitter Trek or Wars arguments...

The funniest thing I ever stumbled across on Twitter was a 'Trek or Wars' argument... between Carrie Fisher and William Shatner!  :lol:

I'm really keen on seeing the Web of Fear stuff, if indeed that's what we're getting. I soaked up the novelisation as a kid. The eerie descriptions of the empty London Underground really hooked me.

Colin YNWA

That's great news and the tease of more to come will keep the rumourmongers happy too!

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Daveycandlish

Well that's my Christmas present sorted out  :)
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Hawkmumbler

yesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyes!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

von Boom

I can't wait to see these, but I just had a terrible thought. Being from Nigeria what if this is all some elaborate 411 scam? ;)

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: von Boom on 11 October, 2013, 12:07:02 PM
I can't wait to see these, but I just had a terrible thought. Being from Nigeria what if this is all some elaborate 411 scam? ;)

Good Day Mr BBC Worldwide

Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we'have no previous correspondence.

I got your contact as i was searching for helping hand in your country , this is why I decided to appeal to you directly for assistance because I' have no relations or friends in your country for help me.I am Mrs.Tegan Jovanka from Nigeria. I am a widow being that I lost my husband last year.

My husband was a serving director of the Nigeria Video exporting board until his death .He was assassinated last january by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he had a foreign storgae here in Nigeria up to the tune of 19 rare dR Who video filum footage which he told the storage was for the importation of new episiodes of esteemed TV show.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this dR wHo video to a safe storage in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary.

For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have 5% of value of dR Who video for your assistance, and helping my family broadcasting these shows, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the Dr WhO epsiodes in your country. Which ever the option you want, please do notify me in your reply.

I have plans to do old sci-fi releases in your country, like Spac 19999 and Burkes 7. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only Son Williams, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards
Mrs Tegan Jovanka

Rog69

You owe me a new keyboard.

von Boom

I STILL can't find the like button. Such a perfectly composed reply from sm deserves a :thumbsup:.

Goaty

Quote from: von Boom on 15 October, 2013, 04:30:17 PM
I STILL can't find the like button. Such a perfectly composed from sm deserves a :thumbsup:.

How about this?

von Boom

Bat King

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 11 October, 2013, 12:57:33 PM
Quote from: von Boom on 11 October, 2013, 12:07:02 PM

Good Day Mr BBC Worldwide

Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we'have no previous correspondence.

I got your contact as i was searching for helping hand in your country , this is why I decided to appeal to you directly for assistance because I' have no relations or friends in your country for help me.I am Mrs.Tegan Jovanka from Nigeria. I am a widow being that I lost my husband last year.

My husband was a serving director of the Nigeria Video exporting board until his death .He was assassinated last january by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he had a foreign storgae here in Nigeria up to the tune of 19 rare dR Who video filum footage which he told the storage was for the importation of new episiodes of esteemed TV show.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this dR wHo video to a safe storage in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary.

For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have 5% of value of dR Who video for your assistance, and helping my family broadcasting these shows, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the Dr WhO epsiodes in your country. Which ever the option you want, please do notify me in your reply.

I have plans to do old sci-fi releases in your country, like Spac 19999 and Burkes 7. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only Son Williams, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards
Mrs Tegan Jovanka
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Jo-L

The early episodes are hit and miss, but i watched both "the Tenth Planet" and "Tomb of the Cybermen" tonight, and they're both brilliant and hold up quite well.