Main Menu

Comixology Dredd Sale!

Started by Bolt-01, 28 January, 2014, 03:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

IDW DREDD SALE AT COMIXOLOGY

Exactly what it says, and seems to cover everything published so far.

IndigoPrime

Thanks for the pointer. Time to check out Mars Attacks and Year One, I guess!

Grey M@a

Just seen the email myself. Think I will use it to check out year one and mars attacks as I have the Dredd stuff in trade that I got at Christmas. For some of the issues, works out around 68p each on the Comixology app when buying in app.

Link Prime

Both Year One & MAJD are well worth a look for any boarders who have resisted thus far.
Bargain price exotic Thrill Power.

Regarding the 'regular' IDW series- personally I genuinely wouldn't bother downloading them even if they were free.

Proudhuff

yah! I'll be able to get the mars! stuff I missed, come pay day
DDT did a job on me

Frank

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 28 January, 2014, 03:44:02 PM
Time to check out Mars Attacks and Year One, I guess!

My thoughts exactly - cheers, Bolt. Those are my first two purchases from Comixology - £4.79 for eight issues, or (as noted above) less than 60p per issue. Worth it for the Greg Staples covers alone, but Al Ewing writing talking monkey gangsters makes them an essential purchase.

Recrewt

That's a great price for the Year One and Mars Attacks comics.

For anyone else though who missed Mars Attacks first time, there is going to be a tpb out next month with the full mini-series.  Won't be as cheap as Comixology but just so you know.

Mardroid

I'll admit to not being keen on buying Dredd stuff outside the 2000AD/Meg continuity, even if it's good.

I am curious about Year One though, and one of our own wrote it. And the collection is only $3.99.

Oh.. why not...

dweezil2

Quote from: Mardroid on 28 January, 2014, 06:30:04 PM

I am curious about Year One though, and one of our own wrote it. And the collection is only $3.99.

And Simon Coleby's art is frikkin' awesome too!!   ;)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo