Main Menu

Demoncon 8 - Maidstone - 14th September 2014

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 13 August, 2014, 04:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

This is the local comic con, which luckily for me, is actually in my town!

Graham, who runs the Grinning Demon, has now settled on the event being in the Royal Star Arcade, which is a pleasant, small, glass roofed shopping area of the town! His shop has now moved into this location, so it is perfect all round

There is a facebook page, so you can see who the guests are such things but I know that many do not frequent such areas of the web. So here is the basic info that may interest some here, who are local ;)

QuoteFamily friendly comic convention in the centre of Maidstone, Kent. With the new venue, Royal Star Arcade, proving to be a massive hit, this Demoncon promises to be the best yet, with more artists & writers and a number of big names. Amazingly talented guests, vendors, bar, cafe and cosplay, what more could you ask for. Our last event had a Transformers theme with regards special guests, this time we're focussing on 2000ad

The guests that have been announced at the moment are as follows:-

Jack Lawrence
Dan Abnett
Clint Langley
PJ Holden
Lee Townsend

Those are the current 2000 AD lot but I know that some others are being approached, as I type!

There should also be quite a large Judge patrol in the area :o

Grugz

soooo,no carlos or wagner at your's dahn sarf then ? ;) and  :P
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Steve Green

It would be pretty difficult as they're doing Bedford (down south) the same weekend.