Main Menu

One of the Five Big Games I purchased thru Steam Weeks Ago..

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 24 October, 2014, 01:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Aside from.....

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, (My last two games of this one were like bad day at the golf course! I was really off my game! Yet, I still enjoy!)

Alien Isolation, (Stuck in this game!)

Ryse: Son of Rome (Stuck in this game as well!)

Asassin's Creed Four: Black Flag (Been around for while now, but decide to fork out on this one jus last week and it's been equal parts familiar with it's stealth/murder/skulduggery and more exotic with the addition of piracy (Sounds more like the same side of two pieces of eight ;).....old world style and I have just got to the part where I left Havana behind me after stealing a ship after freeing a crew of slaves who are now my Slaves....I mean crew!)

Yet right now......Sid Meiers Civilization : Beyond Earth is installing slowly and will be ready in another days time ...perhaps!

ThryllSeekyr

Interesting game, but not up to my expectation as of yet.....will need to play it some more.

I'm uploading a game video of this right now. It's almost two hours long and at that point my recording must have stopped. Because I have been playing this for just over 5 hours....

Which is shame...a lot of stuff was missed.

I will definitely need to complete the current game to get better grasp of wether this was worth the money and the waiting. It's just as slow as it's previous incarnations and for space age version of the same game it does same far two similar to it's more earthy counterparts.

CheechFU