Main Menu

Creepy and Eerie Archives Sales On Kindle

Started by Gladwin, 28 October, 2014, 11:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladwin

Don't know if you guys are interested but just spotted big reductions on some of these archives on the amazon store (Kindle editions). For example creepy archives Volume 1 from 34.01 to 2.38 (240 pages). I am going to get stuck in.

Gladwin

Ghost Omnibus down to 2.38 (352 pages). Dark Horse are going sale crazy at the moment. I have done a tenner, now I am drawing the line. Otherwise I have thousands of pages to read and I fall too far behind the meg and prog.

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Gladwin

Thanks for the reply. Happy to make you guys aware.

Link Prime

Cheers Gladwin, I just picked up the Richard Corben & Bernie Wrightson 'Creepy' collections for £4.
Now that's a bargain.

The Adventurer

This sale appears to apply to North America Amazon as well ($3.99!). Thanks for the heads up!

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Hawkmumbler

Heath C Ackley

I didn't even know that Creepy was on there, thanks fer the tip-off!
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

Mabs

Quote from: Link Prime on 28 October, 2014, 12:01:18 PM
Cheers Gladwin, I just picked up the Richard Corben & Bernie Wrightson 'Creepy' collections for £4.
Now that's a bargain.

Yep, that is one hell of a bargain, Link. Both those books are bloody amazing, especially Corben's one. The hardcover edition takes pride of place in my collection, it's a stunner.
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Gladwin

I have bought the books you guys have recommended, the el cid one, the hunter one, and steve still. Now I have to draw a line. Skimmed through some content pages, looks really good.

Link Prime

Quote from: Muscleman on 28 October, 2014, 06:16:53 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 28 October, 2014, 12:01:18 PM
Now that's a bargain.

Yep, that is one hell of a bargain, Link. Both those books are bloody amazing, especially Corben's one. The hardcover edition takes pride of place in my collection, it's a stunner.

I really wanna get the Corben hardback now Mabs, it's breathtaking stuff and deserves a place on my shelf.