Main Menu

About My Latest Avatar Picture!

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 17 August, 2015, 01:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

It's not mine, I found it somewhere looking for a way to make Gifs from pixelated drawings....

There were only two pictures of that type found.....

There is no true significance to both having these pixelated gifs shown together here. Except, that I thought the first one is really cool.....

A close up, that  Charleton Heston and his  legendarily iconic laughter in a scene from Planet of the Apes

And I found the other scene as well....

I like the way you Die...boy!

Yet, I think the repeatedly firing bullets into already dead body unrequired.

Steven Denton

TordelBack

Steven Denton

Paved the way for an animated Harry Styles as Saline gif?

ThryllSeekyr

I purchased Art-Rage-4 for the back drops, and it's not what it used to be.

Steven Denton

I've not used Art Rage, It look a bit like Coral Painter.

ThryllSeekyr

It was great when it first came out and I did these.....

I know that last one was copied from a original picture, but I did it free hand using just the demo version of the earliest version of the same art-program.

Right, now I not that much good with the need some practice. Not to mention there is no water tool as far as I can find it.

Grugz

oh its Heston is it? I thought it was jenson button
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

ThryllSeekyr

Yep, it's Heston, right!

Just match up the Gif with the scene from Planet of the Apes and try to figure why he is laughing without Google searching (Any type of searching really!) for the answer. I am watching you all ....seriously!

Don't worry, I'm giving away any important information about the film.

Not like I was when said he saw noticed a well known landmark mostly buried on a beach.

I know that was uncalled for.

Grugz

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 20 August, 2015, 06:03:26 AM
Yep, it's Heston, right!

Just match up the Gif with the scene from Planet of the Apes and try to figure why he is laughing without Google searching (Any type of searching really!) for the answer. I am watching you all ....seriously!

Don't worry, I'm giving away any important information about the film.

Not like I was when said he saw noticed a well known landmark mostly buried on a beach.

I know that was uncalled for.

I'm not giving away any important.....fixed!