Main Menu

I taste like peanut butter?

Started by Bart Oliver, 17 March, 2003, 03:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart Oliver

Trawling through the various fan sites linked to the message board I found a mildly amusing online questionaire via the
Prog 534 Club/ Oddboy's "Trust Me I know what I'm doing" titled 'what flavour am I?'
according to this I taste like peanut butter..
which is apt since I got through a bag of celery and half a jar of the stuff this afternoon.

Thanks to Oddboy for setting that up.

Link: http://quiz.ravenblack.net/flavour.pl" target="_blank">To have a go yer self..

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Richmond Clements

I seem to be peanut butter too, but if not that, then it seems I'm chocolate

longmanshort

I, apparently, taste like tea.

Therefore, I may stain but I'm great at creating mock ancient manuscripts for school projects (although, as I discovered with one issue of the 'Olde Englishe Times' for a history project, mug rings are NOT authentic)
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

judgejampot

I am beef. Or alcohol. Growl. Roar! Ahem.

Jared Katooie

Queen Firey-Bou

i am sugar..if i was not i am alchohol. yes indeed.

paulvonscott

Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.

I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain.

Slippery PD

I taste like peanut butter as well.  Yeuchhhh
Or coffee.....

Yer "gritty" slippo

judgejampot

your stand-in king tastes like menthol, apparently.
"I am refreshingly different; some people don't appreciate that. My sharp honesty gets up some people's noses, while others really enjoy it. I am something of an acquired taste."

You'd be well advised to acquire that taste, puny subjects.

ukdane

I too taste like tea:

Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.

I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain.

(If you were not Tea you would be Vanilla.)
Cheers

-Daney

WoD

The wife says I smell like fresh bread.

I have no sense of smell, so can neither confirm or deny this.

WoD.

karne

How bizarre...

I am sweet, like Sugar.

I am all sweetness and light; fluffy bunnies and dancing fairies; happiness and joy. Too much of me will make you sick.

(If you were not Sugar you would be bread.)

I taste like Bread.

I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking.

I couldn't possibly comment...