Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Zancudo vs Kid Cyborg - Round 1 Heat 22

Started by Colin YNWA, 10 November, 2021, 06:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

I, Cosh

Drawing a blank on Kid Cyborg so it looks like a win by default for the giant ants.

Zancudo.
We never really die.

Southstreeter

Yet another pair I barely recall, depart being a regular since 1980. So another abstention,

Colin YNWA

Pretty one sided this one - but if you want to join the pile on then do so today and I'll count up in the morning.

Funt Solo

An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

O Lucky Stevie!

Stevie has always suspected that after seeing Kek-W turn sow's ears into silk.purses with Canon Fodder and The Grudge Father, Tharg handed the scriptdroid Millar's Earthside 8 pitch for Billy Whisper --about a boy who becomes  President of the USA-- & told him, "See if you can do with this." Kid Cyborg is a road movie primer to the Illuminati for teeny tots that wouldn't have looked out of place in 80s Wildcat or 80s Eagle.

Zancudo has giant ants.

So [b[Zancudo[/b] it is.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Not much doubt over this one. After all when you combine Cam Kennedy and giant insects you have the ingrediANTs for a thrill made in Tharg heaven. No surprise that a Millar mauler can't compete with that and

Zancudo

that thrill comfortably gets into the 2nd round.