Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - The Out vs. Saucer of Zilk Round 2 Heat 26

Started by Colin YNWA, 08 February, 2022, 06:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

The Out

I enjoyed The Zaucer of Zilk, but it's a bit like an episode of Vic Reeves Big Night Out vs. The Godfather, in terms of heft.
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

Southstreeter

The Out which would beat 99% of the thrills it could have been up against. Though I didn't really like Zilk anyway.

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

Funt Solo

An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

sintec

The first series of Zaucer was excellent. Not sure the 2nd series quite lived up to it. The Out is a modern classic.

Colin YNWA

Last chance on this one. All seems pretty clear cut but a lot of love all round. Get ya votes on today and I'll count up in that there mornin'.

sheridan

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

No magic for zaucer here, The Out isn't out and as with my poor gags no surprises either. Zaucer is no slouch and got much love, its just its opponent had the fancy pants and just bore too many teeth. The story here though is The Out, poster child of the new thrill, carrying so much weight of expectation. There will be tougher draws to come in all likelihood if its to rerach it potential BUT this was very good thrill that's been dispatched with absolute easy so as

The Out

goes into Round 3 the question is really how far it can go.