Main Menu

Bristol - accommodation

Started by Buddy, 28 April, 2003, 09:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Any one know about any cheap B&B's or should I bring a cardboard box?

Wake

Well I'm pitching a tent in Weston-Super-Mare.

Wake

Devons Daddy

"Well I'm pitching a tent in Weston-Super-Mare"

you really should cut down on the art work purchases wake.

but in answer to the question in the westocountry you can a B&B for about twenty pounds a night.in most areas near the railway station.ask any cabbie they sort you out.
worth looking into a 3 star hotel.you will find with the low occupancy rates at this time.they are all offering bargain deals.
forte,moat house and thistles or what ever they call themselves now. will run at about 30 - 40 pounds a night.with all the bells and whistles. swimming pool,in house tv with adult channels and own bathroom etc.
best to search the net and then call direct and ask for the reservations dept.ask for he best possible deal they are willing to offer.
you will be surprised what they come up with.

especailly for a weekend stay.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Generally Contrary

"all the bells and whistles. swimming pool,in house tv with adult channels"

On my XXXtreme travels to disease hotspots I stayed at a five star hotel in Macau on cheap SARSrates.  They too had adult televisual entertainment - for about ?10 a film.  What puzzled me though was that the one film came in three different languages, each with different English descriptions.  In English they is was 'erotic'.  In Chinese it was 'sensual'.  And in Japanese it was... it was... nothing.  Just 'a film'.  Is Japanese a particularly unsexy language (Floyd)?  Is it the German of Oriental tongues?  And waht language will this kind of cinema be presented in down in Bristol?

Answers on a saucy Weston-Super-Mare postcard please.  

Devons Daddy

ahhh
NOW I HAv said ALready tol you Boays we tak fuNy down yer.

in FACT we all TaLk a littdle BIT slowwer then uuu,s be used tooo.

and the femalles well they all be FED a bit WEll alSO

helPs in the Winter you KNOW,SO if you GOT one them FlllaSHH red things,to Drive about in WHICH cant taek that many BailS of HAY in the back.well YOU MAY find its Hard to PARk.roun ERE alSO.

Plenty of Tractors MIND.and we have THEM sort of MOvies.HAS ITS OWN CHANNEL so it does.
we call it the DISCOVERY WILDLIFE CHANNEL.all saucy farm  yard stuff on there somtimes.

any way GOT TO GO . get them COws in for MiLKINg.

if you want I can tell you WHEre ALL the Realy Prety ones are.some loVelly jerSEY ones.tOOO.
SO eNjoY your Self thEN
 FILL YOUR BOOTS WHILE YOR ERE
we need to Get SOme new BlooD in the lOcals KnOw WHAT I MeaN, EH WINK WINK
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!