Main Menu

Interesting cost saving...

Started by BulletMonkey, 09 July, 2003, 04:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnystress

next time you see them- buy them and I'll buy them off you! Havent seen a second hand starlord in years

Tarantino

Boy I've been busy today. I've just finished rubbing the ink of all the pages of my 2000AD collection and then completly ripped them to shreads. By the time I've finished wiping my arse on them they should be worth a small fortune.

Richard Branson - eat your heart out!!

JayzusB.Christ

I have a copy of 2000AD prog 1 which, due to a printers' error, includes a Judge Dredd story in which he travels 22 years into to the future, tells his older self that he is a clone called Rico who began life in Texas, and plans to eventually turn bad and kill his older self. Should I put it on e-bay at twice the cover price, or would that be taking the piss?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

WoD

Cost of collecting old comics - VARIOUS, associated humour - PRICELESS.

WoD

Dom

thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will have a word with the printers, probably not a nice one.

If you subscribe please contact the subs house and they will send you a copy with staples.

subscriptions@2000adonline.com

or 01621 877 250

Dom

Buddy

I suspect the subs dept. is gonna be unindated with 'all my issues of 2000ad have a staple missing, can I have them all replaced' type requests.

By the way, all my 2000ad's DID arrive with one staple missing.... Now, what's the email address for that subs dept...?