Main Menu

Where I've seen Jango Fett before.

Started by Oddboy, 28 July, 2003, 06:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Is is that where he was based before he set up with those cloners?

Queen Firey-Bou

nahhhh, gordon he's too thick set & pouty for Dredd surely?

william googy eyes in leather? mmm theres a disturbing let mildly titilating thought.

& i'm happy to say i have never heard of the soap of which you speak.

smug Bou.

Slippery PD

Id have to sa that "when were warriors" is one of my favourite films.  Sure it aint a happy feelgood pic, but its certainly thought provoking and well acted.  So Id suggest anyone (over 18 :)) picking it up.

Yer Slips

Trout

Hang on - wasn't he totally crap and wooden in Attack of the Clones?

Not that that made him stand out, at all.

- Trout

Slippery PD

After my endorsement of "When were warriors" Id say that attack of the clowns is one of the poorest films Ive ever seen.  Sure its Star Wars and ths FX are fab, but it has little plot a shonky storyline and it reduces good actors to pieces of wood.  See Dooku, ObiWan, Windu, et al.  It flatters to decieve!!!

Yer Slips

Misanthrope

I have it on good authority (my mother) that he was a doctor in Shortland Street. He was also in Barb Wire.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Queen Firey-Bou

wow barb wire ! now that was a stonkingly laughable filum, yet bizarrely enough watchable, not sure if there was actually a plot or i was so grossed out by the self parody that is pammy i was engrossed, or was it actually ironic?

see i can't tell a crap film from a really crap film sometimes, my taste is so bad.

Misanthrope

Were you the 'one' person who enjoyed the Dredd film, your majesty?
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Trout

No, that was me. And don't call her "your majesty."

That should be reserved for people worthy of respect.

- Trout

petemaskreplica

Danny Franks

Not that I've seen it , but Temuera Morrison is in Barb Wire starring alongside Pammy

Danny Franks

Oh I just realised somebody already mentioned that, I'll get my coat