Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

Tanky

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

That's my kind of humour
huhuhuhuhuhuhuh

robbycox

robbycox

damn that should have read "you gotta kidding be me"?
Rob

robbycox

i dont post often,but when i do i still manage to f*ck it up!
Rob.

Rio De Fideldo

Who do you think the Big Breakfast "lady of the night" is?

I immediately thought of Amanda Byram, that Irish one, but my wife suggested Kelly Brook.

The Amstor Computer

Dunno - I've been puzzling over it at work, but I can't think of who it might be.

BTW - what do you reckon Hewitt's "DD" stands for? :-)

sixmo

There's so many to choose from; K.Brook, Donna Air, Lisa Tarbuck...

Rio De Fideldo

The tricky bit is they describe her as high class.

On the Big Breakfast this can only really apply to Gaby Rosslin surely.

Re-Hewitt's DD, I thought DD could stand for "Diana's something or other".

The thing about Popbitch is that you know you shouldn't enjoy the tittle tattle but it is highly addictive. Don't get me started on the Will Carling/Diana rumour. Or Tara Palmer Tompkinson and Prince William's 16th birthday for that matter.

Matt Timson

I think the 'high class' bit has more to do with how much it costs as opposed to a lady's breeding.  

Which is why my money's on Van Outen.

;)
Pffft...

The Amstor Computer

JEB's right - it's cost, rather than anything else. How about a boarder poll - "Which Big Breakfast presenter would you pay ?1000 to sleep with?" ;-)

House of Usher

I never watch Big Breakfast, so I've no idea what you lot are on about. At a guess, I'd say media celebrities turning tricks for big bucks?
STRIKE !!!

Quirkafleeg

I suspect in this case 'high class' just means you earn more by going to posh hotels rather than the pro being a bit lah-de-dah

I'd have to go for Denise Van Outen as she had a near infinite dirtiness rating. I can well remember her cracking jokes about oral sex in front of a 9 year yo-yo expert...

Noah Angel

The "The horror! Not for the young or easily offended" link doesn't seem to work for me so I can't actually comment on that, but I did like the "worst name in the world" story.

I have to say that before I noticed "Anus Butt" I thought you were referring to "Asfaq" Ahmed. Do I *really* need to explain that?