Main Menu

Back from San Diego

Started by JamieB, 30 July, 2004, 07:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

Paul -

The TPB releases start in September, with the Dredd Files (all but one of the DC/Dredd crossovers) and Sin/Dex: Gunshark Vacation, then October is Red Razors & Devlin Waugh: Swimming in Blood. Not sure on the schedule for November/December, but I know that the first Nikolai Dante collection, Judgement Day & Robohunter: Verdus are planned for this window. I'm sure Jamie can confirm what's lined up.

paulvonscott

Ah yeah, I'd heard them and forgotten about it.

JamieB

NOV: Dante - The Romanov Dynasty & Dredd: Judgment Day
DEC: Robo-Hunter - Verdus & Shimura

J-Bo-1

JamieB

"any chance of including Jock's original pages?"

Moohoohaha *rubs hands*

J-Bo-1

Mr C

Good work Jamie! Look forward to shelling out my hard earned wages to line your masters pockets.

Now, about Nemesis...

JamieB

Can't really discuss stuff I haven't scheduled with DC, but, yeah, NEMESIS is "on the list".

J-Bo-1

Oddboy

The whole GN deal going on here is *really* promising. Are you trying to get me into a place where I can throw out my old progs because everything I'd want to read is in GN format?

I know my wife would appreciate that!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Art

"BC/BCII/BCIII/Simply "

holy fucking shit. Score!

JamieB

Well, I'm trying to sell these books to new, non-Tooth readers AND you guys, so I'm doing the best I can...!

J-Bo-1

Oddboy

Heh... this autumn I'm going to start seriously breaking my "don't buy GNs of comics I've already got in weeklies/monthlies format" rule!

Better set your phaser to stun.

paulvonscott

"BC/BCII/BCIII/Simply " "holy fucking shit. Score!"

Er, yeah, scary ain't it?  I have the Titan Books, but the inclusion of 3 and Simply will mean I buy the complete volume.

That's quite a mega-novel.

Al_Ewing

Oh yes. Sirius Rising is one of the few top 2000AD thrills I don't own, so that's a definite... there'll be all kinds of Xmases and birthdays catered for with this lot too. Give the gift of... THE MESS!!
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Grant Goggans

Holy socks!, as that kid in Tom Strong might say.

34 episodes of Dante?  The entire first run of Slaine?  38 episodes of Devlin?  41 episodes of Bad Company?

Thank you so much, Jamie!  This is great news!!

--Grant

The Amstor Computer

"Give the gift of... THE MESS!!"

Heh..

"Happy Christmas? Not now you've been turned into a SCREAMING POOL OF MOLTEN METAL!"

Al_Ewing

ABCs Book I is one of the top 'old-school' thrills of all time and The Mess is the pinnacle. Some of the most high-octane Mills dialogue ever committed to paper with some blindingly beautiful McCarthy art to match. (At least I'm pretty sure it was him...)
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.