Main Menu

2000 AD Universe Collection

Started by opaque, 02 August, 2004, 04:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

opaque

Anyone know how much these are going to cost?

Devons Daddy

are you speaking of the collectors cards?

best way. reference the supplier involved. cross reference other products in the format  from them. see what it throws up.

should be decent rule of thumb i would have thought.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Last of the V8's

Probably ?4-6 for the base set off ebay.
Sketch cards probably ?30 each.

zenith as if

About effing time a decent card set was released, i'm looking forward to these.

Scottiepunk

Oddboy

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=news&page=newsimage&choice=tradingcards" target="_blank">News!

http://www.2000adonline.com/images/artwork/tradingcards1_medium.jpg">
Better set your phaser to stun.

Dan Kelly

In my brief dallience with these in the past (B5) the most cost effective way of doing this is to order a whole box from your local retailer, get your full set (or 2) and then trade for others.

I think I may have forgotten to do the trading at some point though...

Wonder how many dupes I have of those...

opaque

I searched for the name but not the company but still no price, but then it's not out till November.

Ah just found this on this board by Critter:
They're a preview set from Cards Inc. I emailed them when I first saw them and they replied.

"We have produced a preview set for the Art of Judge Dredd. This is available to purchase at ?9.99. We hopefully will produce the actual card set sometime in 2004. This will not be produced until the second half of 2004. Please check out our site for more information on this in 6 months time."

But then I also found this on their website:
There will also be a 50 card foil chase set featuring famous covers from all the hit story lines and character appearances. Look out for Sketch Cards and Autograph Cards by the artists of 2000 AD. A Binder complete with a special limited edition Autograph Card will also be available but these are limited to only 500 Binders.

With the added bonus of maybe getting an original sketch it's much more worthwhile getting them, and also this is the first time I've actually had money when theres one of these collectors things going ;)
So if they are not ridiculously pricey I might just get a whole box. Anyone else got any experience of the prices?

Same people that are doing the bobbleheads as well, interesting.

Devons Daddy

HERO CLIX all over again.

here we go. sad but true im week when it comes to these things.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Bolt-01

I've decided to start writing more letter to Tharg, and including the Heroclix characters I have so he doesn't send me any doubles.

Is that cheeky?

Bolt-01