Main Menu

Worst films EVAH!

Started by therev, 22 September, 2004, 04:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirkafleeg

Highlander 2 ... words cannot come close to describe who angry I was that film as bad as this could actually get made and shown at a cinema

Slipstream - usually if a video is real bad I'll at least fastforward it to the end... this one was two bad for even that.

Alien Resurrection - The appearance of the new-born was the lowest point in my cinema going experience.

Life is Cheap (But Toilet Paper is Expensive) - Obscure Hong Kong film that got a very good recommendation at the local arts cinema... but it was beyond bad into total surrealist territory. I might have been missing something but it seemed to be three totally different films (one a documentary...) randomly spliced together. There were a lot less people in the cinema at the end than at the beginning.

Richmond Clements

I thought Collateral was very good indeed.

VampiraJen

exorsist is soooooooooooo over rated.

star wars ep 1.  the kid playing annikin made me want to punch the telly

star trek 4:  voyage home.  why does everyone like this??? lets go back in time to ninteen eighty six and get some whales.   GOD!!!!  i hate time travel stories.

marix 2 - that scene with the architect.  never before have i wanted to walk out of the cinema, until this point.

Priv8eye

Batman Returns - probably the only time I have ever wanted to walk out of a cinema before the film ended.

VampiraJen

batman 1 was pretty lowsy too.

JamieB

Recently: ALIENS VS PREDATOR, HOUSE OF THE DEAD, LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN, SATAN RETURNS 666.

All-time: The improbably exploitative and unpleasant THE CRAFT and, for that matter, MOMMIE DEAREST. Oh, and the tiresome, over-rated and horribly dull 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY, which I cannot sit through without falling asleep.

J-Bo-1

swavesey

The Hours.

Three stories about three different women, cleverly linked by the fact that they are all boring hags.

And get Nicole Kidman to wear a funny nose and see the awards roll in.

This.film.is.guff

Oddboy

40 Days & 40 Nights - sucks worse then anything else mentioned above.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Matt

Blood Beach!!! That film was so bad it was class entertainment. Loved the tag line "Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, you can't even get across the beach!"

As for bad films, Oscar, Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot & Judge Dredd. Funny how they all starred the same lead actor.

Woolly

Gung Ho!
Left the cinema halfway through.

Also fell asleep halfway through Men in Black, which IMO was the best bit about seeing it!

gavzilla

Slipstream - the only time I've ever left a cinema during a film.

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring - Boring. I quite literally found it difficult to stay awake.

Shrek - Just. Not. Funny.

Wils

Human Traffic. The only film I've turned off before getting 10 minutes into it. Utter shit.

Other piles of shite are Terminator 3 and The Hulk.

Quirkafleeg

Oh and I think Charlie's Angels has the record for hitting the fast forward... it was zooming throught it before the credits even started (what 3 mins?)

gavzilla

Oh I LOVE Human Traffic - but maybe it's one of those 'You had to be there' films. When Primal Scream 'Come Together' kicks in at the end I'm usually welling up with nostalgia.

Quirkafleeg

Jay and Silent Bob Strike back... how can someone who made the sublime Clerks make something as bad and as unfunny as this... his career's been a slow slide (with Chasing Amy being a slight recovery) into badness

Oh and American Pie was shite too.

Complicity... well it's not totally bad but considering the source material they should have been able to produce something that was better than an episode of Taggert