Main Menu

Thanks

Started by simon, 04 October, 2004, 08:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simon

a big thanks to all who bought artwork from me at dreddcon...much appreciated.. ..Dreddcon is always a pleasure...
best
simon davis

Trout

Simon was too bloody popular.

I couldn't even get close!

It was the same story with Jock and Frazer.

Next year.

- Trout

Oddboy

A bit of dedication Trout, that's all you need.

Thanks Simon for the painting you did of me - you really captured my 'evil' side! Thanks also for the Sindex page of those cute little aliens.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

Yeah, it took dedication to get to the front of the Yowl and D'Izzy queues.

By the time Jock and Frazer arrived, I was ready for the bar.

Oh, well.

- Trout

longmanshort

For those few who attended, Simon's painting masterclass was a real inspiration and an excellent insight into how he produces that lush artwork!! It moved me to dig out my gouache and have another go. Many thanks for the zombie sketch too!!!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Oddboy

By the time Jock and Frazer arrived, I was ready for the bar.

I was alternating between the ques and the bar. Darn shame the con ended before I'd even got in the Frazer que.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Queen Firey-Bou

i was really naffed off i missed the masterclass, i was on some other mission at the time, i wouldve enjoyed that. i LOVE the black siddha page i got...next project to clear a whole wall* & frame the whole collection.

* anyone whos been to my place will appriciate 'wall space' & me are not generally associated.

Pyroxian

Heh - tried putting up some picture hooks yesterday, but the walls seem to be made of iron... Managed to get one hook in eventually so my Death print will be going on that.

Until I get one of the Gibson ones...

Steve