Main Menu

Dreddcon on telly tonight?

Started by Last of the V8's, 04 October, 2004, 11:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last of the V8's

The guy filming at Dreddcon from the BBC said the feature would be on BBC South tonight at 18.25.
Check out satellite channel 954 for anyone not living in the area.
Wait and see.............

longmanshort

Heh, he didn't like it when I started talking shop. Being a union man, I'm not a big fan of the reporter/cameramen crossbreeds they're using at the BBC now ... I said what I did for a living and he decided to stick that damn camera in my face, which I wasn't too happy about ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Quirkafleeg

Does anyone have the technology to record this and turn it into a downloadable mpeg or something...?

Art

Cor, wonder if my media whoring made the cut...

Oddboy

Gary - I think someone said it should be downloadable from the BBC website.

Anyone know if this is true - and a link to where it'll be would be great!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Dan Kelly

The man from the telly said that it should be on the bbc website for 24 hours afterwards.

He also said that they may send it to the bbc comics site.

Dan

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/oxford/" target="_blank">South Today

Al_Ewing

God, I hope I didn't make the cut. I was in shot with art holding up my crappy minicomics in dead silence.

Will this be spun positively or negatively? 'Celebrating a great british insitution' or 'HAR HAR look at the silly fools'... which will it be?
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

longmanshort

Will this be spun positively or negatively? 'Celebrating a great british insitution' or 'HAR HAR look at the silly fools'... which will it be?

I did threaten him that if he did that we wouldn't be happy, so then - in the middle of Si Davis' masterclass - picked the most nervous looking guy in the room, shoved a camera in his face and said 'Do you think comic book fans are stereotyped as geeks?'

That's after he got a shot of about a dozen of us waiting for the main gate to open ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Quirkafleeg

Dan Kelly

Well I was filmed, trying to be coherent with Charlie Adlard, a hangover and a camera all doing their best to stop me.

I hope that D'Isrealis "Girlflesh" does however make the cut.

Dan

Max Kon

my badge was filmed and so was my winking

Mr C

Max Kon

Al_Ewing

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Tanky

nowt on bbc south. I'm gonna switch off now b4 the telly licence van shows up