Main Menu

Tale of One Bad Rat - Wanted, rather a lot.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 19 October, 2004, 04:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

I want a copy of the 'Tale of One Bad Rat' rather a lot.

The Amstor Computer

I want a complete set of the hardback EC Comics reprints - I'll swap you for it...

Bico

I want to read Doomsday for Mega-City One - anyone wanna swap for some dodgy yank comics?

The Amstor Computer

"Dodgy"? Do you mean Eros Comix dodgy, or Liefield's Youngblood dodgy?

Noisybast

He did say "Dodgy Yank comics". Geddit? Yank? As in "tug" or "pull"?

Suit yourself...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Bico

Just 'dodgy' in a kind of 'I don't know if anyone cares about this stuff' kind of way: ie, The Shield - Spotlight GN, the three individual issues of DKR2, Human Target - Strike Zones, a couple of Spawn GNs, written by Alan Moore and Neil Gaiman, and various 'floppies' of ABC stuff and various other titles I've picked up in the past few months and bunged in the corner, never to read again and only to look at when I decide the pile's getting a bit unruly, at which point I'll sort a bunch of comics into sequencial order and sell them to a local (2 hours by bus) comic shop.
I'll make a more complete list if I can be arsed looking.

Tweak72

ive got a copy that is very dog eared but it is still avalible in most comic shops i beleave
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Bico

There aren't many shops that sell comics around here, Tweak, and the few that do can't get hold of a copy for me.

Stuff in the pile in the corner includes;
Seaguy 1-3
The Filth 1-13
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (bk2) 1-6
Smax 1-5
Top 10 1-12
Promethea 1-31
The Courtyard (Alan Moore) 1+2
A Small Killing
Snakes and Ladders
Daredevil 51-65
Toxic! presents: The Bogie Man - The Manhatten project (from donkeys back, this)
And assorted bits and bobs of other nonsense, but those seem to be the only noteworthy bits.

Tweak72

er soz Professor Bear was talking to DavidXBrunt

Bico

:b
Soz.

(Also Secret Wars 1 tpb and Infinity Gauntlet (w/Thanos Quest) are in the pile, if anyone gives a toss about that kind of Marvel stuff)

DavidXBrunt

It's out of print at the moment Tweak, so it's only available where people over ordered. Ideally it'd be a new copy but if I can't find it and you're prepared to swap or sell then that'd be groovy.

Need it cause I'm organising a literary festival event about it...

Tweak72

out of print but... but... its a work of geneous

Trout

David, I have issue 1, which I'll donate if you want.

However, I don't have the rest of it and have no idea how it ends.

- Trout

carefree

Hiya, i believe that you can get the original 4 issue series from dark Horse via silveracrecomics
for ?3 a pop

Link: http://www.silveracre.com/" target="_blank">http://www.silveracre.com/

Noisybast

< sigh... >

Alright. I've got a copy you can borrow. Borrow, mind! I want it back!

It's got a little picture of a rat inside the cover, drawn by Byron Tablet. And somebody else's name.

Happy days...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!