Main Menu

Why Wyatt? Why?

Started by longmanshort, 16 December, 2004, 05:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

I thought that too PVS. The only indication that it is *not* part of the story's text is that it is missing punctuation: there's no full stop.
Course that could be a letterer's error, and Art is indeed responsible for Smallpox.
Better set your phaser to stun.

paulvonscott

Heh, Art isn't really in San Diego, he's in Camp X-Ray.

Art

The simple answer is that I haven't read it yet, and so cannot tell you to what extent Gordon has ripped me off.

Max Kon

Art never claimed to be in San Diego. You have to keep up Paul. I know that Seattle is such a similar word to San Diego but still... ;-)

Quirkafleeg

I think it's all Jesus Land now...

Art

Oh dear. Under the influence of (some very fine, duty free) whiskey I got into a semi philosophical conversation with a large group of fairly middle-of-the-road step relatives, and after discussing Puritanism, the Enlightenment and the recent election I casualy let drop my opinion that most American Christians were members of a "weirdo apocalypse cult".

I'm not sure this really went down well.

Max Kon

so art, will you be getting married in a Church or not? seeing as the priest would be a "weirdo apocalypse cult" leader?

I do agree with you though.

longmanshort

I casualy let drop my opinion that most American Christians were members of a "weirdo apocalypse cult

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. That didn't last long, did it! ;)
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Dudley

And the truth shall set ye free...

Quirkafleeg

He's getting married in the Seattle Science Fiction museum... everyone's gonna be in costume.

El Spurioso

Surely the priest is going to be a nutty Colorado Survivalist Nazi, and the happy couple will be exchanging AK47s instead of rings?

Oh, and apparently instead of throwing the bouquet it's traditional to kill the least-white member of the congregatio, whilst chanting verses from the Book of Revelations.

longmanshort

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Wils

whilst chanting verses from the Book of Revelations

Would that consist of "Fan art is crap! Fan art is crap! Fan art is crap! Fan art is crap!"

;)

Max Kon

damn you wils, you made me spit out a bit of mince pie, luckly it didn't hit anything

Bolt-01