Main Menu

Necronaughts Gn

Started by petesbeats, 11 January, 2005, 04:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

The Sunday Times this week featured the story of a guy claiming to be the Lindberg baby.  Just enough about him to distinguish him from the many other nutjob claimants over the years,and he is now arranging for a DNA test to prove it.

Apparantly, Lindberg arranged the kidnapping himself because the baby had a club foot and didn't fit with his eugenics-inspired theories of physical purity.

Richmond Clements

It's a great GN.
I reviewed it for the Fortean Times, but they never printed it.
Still, got the book, eh?

Proudhuff

Yip, get it.
On things Fortean,Is it Frazer who also drew the Forte story that can out before this?

Huff the specless
DDT did a job on me

Oddboy

You mean this, Huffy?

Frazer was picked for the job after Lenkov saw a preview of his art for Necronauts.
Not sure which was actually published first or which was written first, but Necronauts was definitely drawn first.http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/1840235799.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg">
Better set your phaser to stun.

Proudhuff

Thats the baby!! Its on a shelf at home.I got it from Frazer's webthingy I think, really enjoyable

well worth a visit

Huff the forgetfool
DDT did a job on me

Cthulouis

The picture in Fort of him looking bemused at a rain of fish is great. we need sequals goddamit!

Byron Virgo

Lenkov's not as good a writer as Rennie, though. Don't like the way the whole book (including art copyright) is solely credited to Lenkov either.
Liked the stuff with Roosevelt, though.

I just narrowly missed out on buying that cover.

frazer

The snippet of art in the fortean times that led to the Fort gig was taken from 2000AD after the Necronauts was printed, so that came first.

F

longmanshort

I had a choice - a page of Necronauts or a page of Death featuring Anderson.

I chose the Death page.

And I'm STILL a happy man ;)
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Devons Daddy

Necronaughts
one of the galaxys greastest finest hours,

and showed the Rennie droids greatness which we now hold in such high esteem and take for granted.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!