Main Menu

Group Hug.

Started by Krustabi, 31 January, 2005, 06:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krustabi

After a couple of threads where political arguments spewed over into all-out bitchfests, i think it's time we all made up.
So let's just all get along eh kids, and burn any particular bridges on this thread.

OR ELSE.

Dudley

For this recipe you will need 2 or more fresh metaphors, seasoning, and a fork.

METHOD: break metaphors into a bowl, and liberally mix...

Slippery PD

METHOD: break metaphors into a bowl, and liberally mix...

How dare you mention liberals on this thread, you communist you!!! :)

Yer "right wing" slips

Krustabi

How dare you steal my joke!!!

Yer "Anything you can do I can do better" Krust.

Krustabi

Dudley

It was a regular night when I decided to put my hamster Flur in the pink ball and run around on the floor.THen I went to my mothers room to watch a movie and my brother was in the room with the hamster watchinh T.V.we forgot lock the door because my dog can open doors.then my dog opened the door and sliped in.when she saw the pink ball she went after it!there was a crak!As sheba got Flur.as sheba a exerpt hunter at getting rabbits sqriels and possoms.A hamster had very little chance of living .but we huried her to the vet and as the vets giving flur some medications she said this is one lucky hamster.she still limps a little but she is pain free and is a regular hamster.

Max Kon

House of Usher

At last! A bit of the warm fuzzies. Cheers, Krustabi, Dudley and Max.
STRIKE !!!

Slippery PD

Miss me out why dont you.....  :)

Slips

House of Usher

Okay, I'll open my arms just a little bit wider. Sorry I left you out Slips - you didn't say anything that made me feel warm and fuzzy. Consider yourself group hugged too.
STRIKE !!!

Oddboy

I've got a cold, so I'll pass on the group hug - lessen y'all wants to get ill too?

Better set your phaser to stun.

Krustabi

BUMP

Where is the loooove?

Bico

Here is the love.  But not a bear hug, mind.  We don't want a repeat of what happened last time.

Conexus

We don't want a repeat of what happened last time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Connexus/ProfBJEB.gif">

What?! Are saying that it was deiviant Love ?! Are you, sir,  a homophobe ?!

For shame Professor Bear, for Shame !

Bico