Main Menu

Lady Judge Tourno - THE FINAL

Started by Krustabi, 02 February, 2005, 10:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krustabi

Anderson vs. DeMarco - FFFFIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTT!!!!!

Well?...

shazhughes

Max Kon

WoD

Anderson...stupid question...DeMarco is not that tough and A would p*SS all over her (so to speak).

Krustabi

Sorry, I forgot to point out that this is the "who's sexiest" tournament. Do you want to vote again WOD?

House of Usher

With Hershey out of the running, the rather safe and boring result I'd go for is Anderson (the tried and trusted). I just can't go for DeMarco.
STRIKE !!!

IndigoPrime

Interesting that the two judges who've been seen to have "unjudicial liaisons" are the ones that make the final. Anyway: DeMarco (despite her appalling taste in blokes).

WoD

Ahh...I'd kind of like them to 'fight' in a sexy way if you don't mind (any one seen 2 days in the Valley?).

But seeing as I now know the rules...Anderson would be an intersting women to date, but DeMarco has the youth...experience over youth...plus DeMarco has that thing for father figures which I'm not sure about and Anderson has a good sense of humour and more to talk about over a glass of wine...but DeMarco has the money...ahh...

Anderson...FINAL ANSWER...

Max Kon

i'd like to see them wresteling in letace while wearing bikinis

WoD

Bad Andy

DeMarco but only the Simping Detective version. Those freckles really get on my nerves.

Max Kon

i was making a joke that any longterm wather of married with children would get (remember that eppisode?) Is 2 days the the valley a moive?

WoD

Yep - its a movie..it OK..but has the very sexy Charlize Theron (or whatever her name is) and the women who was in Lois and Clark (the adventures of superman over here) and now in Desperate Houswives.

House of Usher

DeMarco but only the Simping Detective version. Those freckles really get on my nerves.

Peppermint Patty?

("You kinda like Chuck, don't you Sir?")
STRIKE !!!

Noisybast

DeMarco, but not the Simping Detective version - too blatant...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!