Main Menu

E bay

Started by Shewrog, 09 February, 2005, 12:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shewrog

Hello All

I've got a Conspiracy (Steve Jackson) boardgame to sell as well as some Games Workshop stuff and a B movie card game and I was wondering if E bay was worth using?? I have heard a lot of bad stories and wondered if anybody could confirm if it is/isn't worth using??

Cheers!!

Richmond Clements

Go for it!
Ebay is the greatest thing ever.

judderman

As per usual bad press wins over good.
People like Johnathan Maitland (sp?) make me fukkin sick!! Quick to highlight the negative, forget the overwhealming positives!!

Go for it mate. I've been buying and selling on ebay for three years, you will become addicted!
It's safe and could be very profitable for you as long as you market your items correctly.
Good luck
John

Quirkafleeg

Ebay rocks! If you do a search you'll find loads of advice on various threads. The main thing in selling is act like a professional.

Wils

http://www.dvdscan.com/prof23_16.jpg">

"Bodie? I've just remembered there's an auction for some vintage lederhosen finishing in 10 minutes that I forgot to bid on, and I'm stuck out in the field on a job. You've *got* to home and put a bid on for me!"

http://www.dvdscan.com/prof23_11.jpg">

"Shit-the-bed! Got to beat the snipers for Doyle's pants!"

Shewrog

Ha ha ha cheers, thats pure class.

Ironjaw

I joined Ebay six months before I actually bid on anything. The point I,m trying to make is that once you overcome that first step which can be quite daunting, it then becomes familiar and easy. Then a whole new world opens up to you and you will find it exciting and fun, then a little down the track you will be telling others pretty much what I've just said here. Go for it but remember always be honest about what your selling... especially the condition.

Conexus

yeah, you have to be honest, else you won't get those precious stars(for getting good feedback) got my first a while back after getting the required ten positive feedbacks (it was actually eleven, but hey)