Main Menu

SMALL AXE!!!

Started by Stevielonghair, 26 April, 2005, 09:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevielonghair

yer a NUMPTY..What violence..What reasonable argument....stereo typin people in ireland...I dont watch football..Racist Rasclot...ooohhhh wait till I tell rufus   oooohhhh

Wils

stereo typin people in ireland
I dont watch football

Next you'll be trying to tell us you don't walk around with a pig under your arm.

Lobo Baggins

ooohhhh wait till I tell rufus oooohhhh

Sorry, but what exactly do you mean when you talk about Rufus?

Are you referring to the 2000AD art droid Rufus Dayglo, who posts here as mc1juve?  And if so, what's he ever done to offend you so much?

Or...what?
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

+rufus+

Steve,  did you turn up on the board to have a temper tantrum and hurl personal abuse?
I'll see you on the weekend. I look forward to seeing your comic. I just hope it's more interesting than your posts.
All the best, Rufus (yeah, that Rufus)
Prob'ably

+rufus+

Senor Baggins,
 I think Steve's got a bee in his bonnet ecause I was invited to talk with Garry Leach about the A1 stuff we're doing.
They invited me,sorry Steve.
Rufus

GordonR

Rufus,

Was the talk you and Gary did on 'How to Draw Comics Probably'?

;->

Quirkafleeg

Sometimes I feel guilty for implying Irish people are all pig-carrying idiots. And then other times...

+rufus+

Yeah Gordon!
;-)
Probably they wanted me to talk about animation. I've probably animated/and or assisted for 14 years. They probably wanted to hear about how we put together stuff like Gorillaz,  WB Movies , TV storyboards or BBC Titles for the World Cup and Elections. Probably mention the guide animation I worked on for Henson Workshops too (They've got the puppets for 'The Dark Crystal' there...mmmm.)
 But this is all conjecture of course.
Rufus

Stevielonghair

course i dont i have a pig under each arm

Wils

Are you sure?

How about a horse that runs up and down your High Street all day, narrowly missing men carrying piles of turf?

Stevielonghair

No i did'nt turn up to hurl abuse or have a tantrum...Abuse was hurled first over a silly drunken message i left probably...meanin more than likely.........what RUFUS, is this Rufus T Firefly the dictator of Freedonia......

+rufus+

Yeah, that's me. you Chico?
:-) rufus

Stevielonghair

Hello Uncle Umpty..Yes it was unfortunate you bought last years small axe as it was free....no one will get rich from it as all money goes back into doing more comics..it being a local Irish comic book collective funded by grants an stuff and put together in peoples back rooms,its not 2000 ad and i dont think it ever will be,(but we tried goddamn it, we tried) just to try an give people a chance...but hey maybe they should'nt...maybe they should roll over an not try.. let the big comics carry on ...respect

Stevielonghair

Getta your tuttsi fruitsi ice cream...

Dudley

Stevie -

Maybe a good start would be telling us what is in it, where we can buy it, why we should buy it...

I'm not sure antagonising several people and mildly annoying the rest is the greatest way to make your publication known.  That's just a personal opinion, though, and we'll have to compare sales figures at Bristol, if you're there.

Also, tutti frutti is clearly the antiChrist of bubblegum and ice cream flavours, clearly inferior to the greatness of raspberry ripple.