Main Menu

Pony School: Operation Misty

Started by Byron Virgo, 12 May, 2005, 09:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron Virgo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/BVirgo01/Pony%20School/OperationMisty.jpg">

Byron Virgo

By the way, I should probably point out that this is a sort of teaser/prequel, in order to whet peoples appetites for the book proper (just in case anyone wanted to accuse me of spamming or what have you).

Bico

So that people don't assume we've just run up a comic full of sexually objectified teenage girls in disturbing situations that warrant the writer getting psychiatric help, you mean?
Good thinking, Batman!

Besides, X-Men has that market pretty much sewn up - or is Jubilee not in it these days?

Byron Virgo

"So that people don't assume we've just run up a comic full of sexually objectified teenage girls in disturbing situations that warrant the writer getting psychiatric help, you mean?"

Makes you wonder what type of sick, jaded minds could spread such possibly libellous defamatory remarks about someone's character, doesn't it...?

...Waitaminute, why does only the writer warrent potential psychiatric help? In my experience, artists are much more sexually perverse than writers (who are generally more of your stalker/serial killer category).

Richmond Clements

Bico

Ah, but being an artist makes you a fanny magnet.

Byron Virgo

That does seem to be true - certainly most of the artists I've ever met/spoken too seem to be doing alright for themselves on the crumpet front (as opposed to the sad, bitter losers that make up the writing population, who's closest experience of a woman is made of plastic and called 'Blow-Up Beverly').

Dudley

"Inflatable Alison", actually.

Shit.

Bolt-01

And THAT is why I'm bringing Dan along. It's not so he can have a fun weekend, it's to stop me being the Stud!

Bolt-01

Byron Virgo

Well, I have heard your a bit of a Horn Magnet, Bolt...

Byron Virgo

ps. I am going to be handing copies of these out on the Friday at Bristol, if anyone wants a taster of the strip.

paulvonscott

Byron Virgo

Cheers Mr. Scott.

I'm off now. Byee!

Bico

Especially nice of you, Paul, considering the whole enterprise is a result of ruining one of your threads.  Cheers!

paulvonscott

I need the blurb for the multi-ad chaps