Main Menu

Futurequake Website is GO!

Started by NikolaiDante, 18 May, 2005, 12:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Kon

hay johnny, you still not able to sign on?

If not send me your email and i'll register you from the moderator control panel.

Max

Byron Virgo

I'd buy a copy of Pony School if I were you - apparently it's going to be the next Harry Potter, and I hear the guys who make it are very hairy...

The new submissions guidelines are now up on the site to, so all you aspiring writers and artists take a look before subbing to us. Sample script are available for your perusal - contact futurequake.comic@gmail.com for more info (and don't forget we're currently looking for subs for the upcoming horror issue).

Oh, and don't forget to pick up a copy of Pony School (now with a new cover, I believe).

Richmond Clements

Mmmm, strange.
The Bear would usually have popped up to call you a whore by now, but he hasn't.

I wonder why?

Byron Virgo

Maybe he's having a bath too...

I'm sure someone will be along to tell me they've killfiled me for posting in a thread on a Thursday or something - it's just a matter of time...

Bico

Byron Virgo

Richmond Clements

WoD

A NEW Pony School cover....damn, I need to buy a copy of that one to keep my collection complete...it's hard being a completist...

Byron Virgo

It's worth buying a copy now then, as you can get a new cover that's got a spelling mistake on it, before they get replaced with ones that are grammatically sound.

Wait until you see the variant photo covers for PS2...

jadeandandrew

To save confusion with the address of this site, just to let you know the domain theendisnigh.co.uk is now for sale! (I quit working on it ages ago, it was knocked up in one afternoon, so I'm not surprised it was described as "shite" :P

Link: http://www.theendisnigh.co.uk/" target="_blank">Domain For Sale

Bolt-01

Adrian Bamforth

Perhaps you could sell it to the Jehovas Witnesses?

ADE

Byron Virgo

I've got some magic beans too, if they'd like 'em and are prepared to pay (and I don't mean a free subscription to The Wathctower).

Richmond Clements

Magic beans, eh..?

Mmmmm... tempting...

Byron Virgo