Main Menu

Mr Stress's Birthday

Started by Max Kon, 10 July, 2005, 02:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Kon

is today, and he's cleaning out scum, lets try and cheer him up

johnnystress

Cheers Max! A few more of these babies  in the fridge, the missus on her way back from the offy, my twin brother offering to buy me pints later and bring me to see The Mosquitos...i reckon I'll be feeling alright in a little while :)

*note to self , when hungover tomorrow do not drink the waterhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/johnnystress/Cheers.jpg">

Bolt-01

Dudley

Happy birthday, dude.

Eat, drink, clean up the scum and be merry - sounds`like "The Punisher's Christmas".

Floyd-the-k

Happy birthday Mr Stress! Have a good one. Are you a tough cop living on the edge or a cleaner?

Endjinn

Maybe he's a tough cleaner living on the edge?

Well done anyway for reaching another birthday, have a cigar or whatever other vice takes your fancy, even if I'm late with the well-wishing.

Noisybast

Hear Hear! Happy yeaterday, Mr Stress!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Woolly

According to google image search, this is a 'birthday treat'.

Um, enjoy dude!http://www.droppingscience.com/mt-archives/r3800376153-thumb.jpg">

johnnystress

:)

thanks people

i feel like shit

going back to bed

groan

Max Kon

'i feel like shit'

drunk too much last night? or did you drink the water?

Bico

Slainte, Johnny!  No, I'm not trying to offend any orientals that might be reading this, I'm making an Irish drinking toast of some description.  All sounds like dago talk to me, but people seem to set some stock by it 'round these parts.
May the passing of years make you less ugly and more drunk.

Tanky

Belated slappy barfday Johnny.

The best thing you can do in these hungover situations is go straight back down the pub

Wobbly Tanky x

Something Fishy

ahhhh beer.

sounds like a perfect day to me,

johnnystress

Thanks!!

The older I get the longer the hangover lasts!

on the plus side Deadwoods back on -yay

Pyroxian

Scary - it was my birthday on Saturday as well. Does this mean I'm Mr. Stress's evil twin?

Steve