+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

thrillpowerseeker

therev

Now Wagner.
"Then" Mills.
I'm just a comic WHORE apparently...

thrillpowerseeker

Mills I said!!!

christ I remember the days when just saying his name provoked a nuclear crisis..times they are a changing..

Queen Firey-Bou

i only notice the names when somethings annoyed me.

I'd be like " oh look a females about to be raped for nagging someone it must be Mills .... Bloody hell ! its wagner ! how wierd !"

Leigh S

I was going to mention the Doctor Whos as a good (if very old) test of this kind of thing. IIRC, you can tell who actually wrote up the stories that Mills and Wagner came up with for Doctor Who by looking at who gets the credit first.

If correct, that would make Mills the 'main' writer on Iron Legion and Star Beast and Wagner main writer on City of the Damned and Dogs of Doom

Eric Plumrose

See also 'Return of the Mekon' from Eagle (1982), a Wagner/Mills collaboration. There's a scene in which the Mayor of London says that, despite a mometary lapse, his heart still belongs to the melon-headed one. The Mekon then says summat along the lines of "Very well, cut out his heart and dispose of the rest". Compare that with Chief Judge Cal saying much the same about Mayor Jim Grubb's hands in 'The Day the Law Died'. So I guess that's Wagner's.

Likewise, when Mills is wrapping up the storyline long after Wagner's departure, the Mekon, having captured Dan Dare, divulges his plan to turn Dare into a Treen. Similarly, Call-Me-Kenneth threatens to make Dredd a robot in 'Robot Wars', so I guess that one's Pat's.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Funt Solo

[sorry]

That Deafndumb Lad sure plays a mean thrill-ball.

[/sorry]
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.